Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

Saturdays Adventure

Hello dearies

yesterday was sooo damn hot I almost couldn't take it and felt like a roasted chicken in the oven. Still it was Saturday and no time for sitting at home no matter how hot it was. I met with my friend Jana in Stuttgart and first we went for some nice cool and super tasty sushi ♡.


 Yep I've been really hungry 
 

After enjoying the awesome meal we went on to my favourite bar. On the way there we also took some nice pictures in the Schlosspark.
The weather was just perfect for a nice summer dress and I tied my hair up to a topknot.



 There is no better place in Stuttgart for cocktails than at the bar '5' and we had such a great time enjoying ourselves there. But the later the evening the worse the weather got and a strong storm broke out with lots of thunders and rain that I thought I'd need a boat to get back home.


When we arrived at the station it was a complete chaos, no trains, no underground - everything stopped but the weather didn't cease at all and it was already past midnight.
Luckily I found a group and we got us a taxi to drive home otherwise I would've waited forever in that god damn train with no information about anything. Really, I've never seen such a thunderstorm and even today it still goes on with the thunder and lightning. I wonder when it'll stop...




2 Kommentare:

  1. War echt ein toller Abend <3 Wie gesagt, müssen wir so schnell wie möglich wiederholen ^^

    Zum Glück sind wir beide noch irgendwie wieder gut heim gekommen...das Wetter war ja net mehr feierlich >.<

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gernee -^___^- wie gesagt du darfst auch gern mal herkommen auch wenns hier natürlich nich sooo viel gibt wie in stuggi aber dann siehst du mal bissl umgebung :D.

    ne das war so übel ich hab noch nie so ein rießen gewitter gesehn. auf der a8 hast das ers richtig gesehn weil ja alles flach war und man den himmel gut sehen konnte

    AntwortenLöschen