Montag, 9. Juli 2012

New package

Yaaaay today I got my new Bloomers which I bought at an etsy shop. They are really lovely in a nice light baby pink and with beautiful lace at the border.

Since I'm planning an Ero Lolita outfit I thought about buying new ones because my other bloomers from Angelic Pretty don't suit the corsage I got as well as those for the coord. Now all that's missing is the blouse and the thights. I also want to make a crown of pearls for it so I'll go shopping for that tomorrow. When the outfit is complete you'll get to see some pictures.


2 Kommentare:

  1. Die Bloomers sind ja süß :3 Bin schon echt auf das Outfit gespannt ^o^

    Außerdem *reinhops und nen award mitbringt* Schau mal da ;) http://darknessbornfromlight.blogspot.de/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html Du wurdest getagged :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich auch :D ob alles klappt... vorallem mit den haaren ^^"

    grad gesehen :D

    AntwortenLöschen