Montag, 9. Juli 2012

My love for Mexican food

Hello dearies,

I think this blog will turn into a guide of good restaurants in Stuttgart cause every weekend I seem to go eat somewhere.

This time we visited a nice mexican restaurant called 'Joe Penas'. I've been there a couple of times and can say that all the food I've been eating so far turned out to be really tasty and the cocktails are pretty good too.

After enjoying our food we ordered some cocktails but since I was the driver I chose something non-alcoholic. First they brought us the wrong order and I got a Strawberry Margarita which I really really love but wasn't allowed to drink - so mean.

Luckily they hadn't forgotten my original order and short while after the wrong one I got my cocktail 'Leo' a mix of orange juice, lemon juice and other things. It was nice and refreshing.

The interesting thing about the tables there is that they have a paper tablecloth there and also some wax colors for drawing... well yeah and that's what we did.

In the end the table looked like a childs painting after the visit at the kindergarten. Whatever, we still had fun doing that and for what else should they put that stuff on the table. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen