Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

Todays Recommendation: Valshe

Hello dearies

today I want to recommend you an in my eyes awesome J-Pop singer. Her name is Valshe and she is well-known for her lower range and distinctive husky voice. Actually, at first I wasn't quite sure which gender the voice belonged to but I like that most about her voice cause it's very special and you can recognize her immediately. Since the start of her career she did 2 short and one full-length album. The short albums are 'valuable sheaves' and 'storyteller', the full-length one is called 'Play the Joker' and was released at the end of February this year. I looooove~ it and had been listening to it all day long on my playlist.




Until today nobody knows what she looks like since her cover always pictures a male character:

This video contains a sample of all the songs in the album. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do

I guess that's it for today. Until next time~

2 Kommentare:

  1. Klingt echt gut :3 Hat was von Anime-Openings *hihi* Und am Anfang dachte ich, dass du dich irrst und das doch tatsächlich ein Mann ist *g* Aber bei den späteren Liedern isses definitiv ne Frau *hihi*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gibt es einen typischen anime-op-klang? :DD
    gell das ist echt schwierig am anfang herauszufinden :D. sie wurde ja auf niconico entdeckt ^^ mich würde mal wirklich interessiern wer dahinter steckt...

    AntwortenLöschen