Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012

Beware of cutness~

I have to tell you I really really~ love cute things, especially from Japan. Today arrived my latest order from this shop so if you're also interested in those thingies, check it out because it's worth a visit.
I don't know why but cute stuff like pen, note pads or books always draw me in and I just can't leave them alone. Maybe that's why my wallet goes empty really fast after visiting those stores.

Well, this is what I got this time (the Hello Kitty tape was a give-away for my purchase).

The pen hast two white Rilakkuma on it surrounded by sweets like macaron and cakes. 



 This notice pad contains a lot of different printed pages, for example these:




and here are my long awaited stickers I used to decorate my new (used) notebook with. This is the result which I'm really happy about




3 Kommentare:

  1. hihi Lars war kurz vorm Schreikrampf *g*
    http://www.123skins.de/beliebteste-designfolien/floral-life/apple-macbook-pro-17-1gen/

    guck mal hier sowas finde ich auch gut - schützt vor allem gleich das ganze Gehäuse

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. xD ist ja auch für mich und nicht für ihn, geht vorallem wieder leicht weg. diesen kompletten gefallen mir iwie garnicht weil das is mir dann wieder zu viel der guten ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich mag besonders die süßen Notizzettelchen. Ja, ich weiß, nur was Kleines, aber so rein vom Aussehen her mein Favo... ich steh eben auf Kleinkrams ^-^ Ich mag ja auch solche Stickerchen für die Nägel usw., hihi ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen